It is necessary to register AVG if you have:
- Purchased AVG License Number other than through AVG Official Online Store (for example from AVG Authorized Reseller).
- Received AVG Sales Number (it is necessary to register AVG Sales Number to receive AVG License Number).
Benefits available to registered customers:
- 24 / 7 Customer Support.
- The correct registration information ensures that we are able to assist registered customers in cases where AVG License Number is lost, forgotten or stolen, or another license number or account support is required.
You can register AVG:
- Online via the Registration tool.
- Through an Authorized AVG Reseller, Distributor or Partner from whom you purchased your AVG product.
In a case of any issues with the registration, please contact AVG Customer Services.
NOTE: Customers who have purchased their AVG products through AVG Official Online Store are automatically registered and do not need to register again.
Where can I update my registered details?
To change your registration information, please contact AVG Customer Services. They will update the details for you.
I am registered with AVG but still receive a registration message
The registration message is displayed if you have activated AVG program by using the AVG Sales Number. AVG Sales Number is valid for 30 days only. Please activate your AVG product by using the AVG License Number that you have received to the registered e-mail address after the registration. The full steps are described in FAQ 3460.
I purchased AVG in a retail store. Where is my License Number so I can register it?
Please be informed that the AVG License Number can be found in a small frame on the bottom part of a sticker on the DVD envelope or on the AVG Registration Card provided in the box.
To register your product, please go to the registration page.
There please enter your AVG License Number and press Continue. You must complete the online form in order to register.
It is necessary to enter the License Number correctly including hyphens.